Branding and Pricing Your Art for the High-End Market Toolkit
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A 75 minute workshop on Branding and Pricing Your Art for the High-End Market Toolkit.
- A 60 minute audio Q&A recording done with real artists who have the same challenges as you! Listen to this audio while working in the studio or during your commute.
- A printable worksheet to support you in the implementation of the concepts taught in the workshop.
- A printable 10-point checklist that will guide you through each of your next steps so you don’t feel confused or overwhelmed about what you should be doing next
- An exclusive audio interview with artist and Financial Planner Christina Empedocles on the importance of pricing yourself properly and knowing your numbers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to position yourself high-end and price yourself accordingly
- A strategic framework to help you become more confident about the value of your brand and
- The 10-steps you’ll need to implement in your art business to get results
- Mindset tips to keep moving forward in your art business and be aligned with your brand
- Feedback from real artists who have questions just like you
- Insight from a professional artist + personal finance expert on why pricing yourself right is so important
TELL ME MORE…
Branding — a word that evokes many mixed feelings for creatives — yet all evidence points to the fact that artists who consciously build their brands are also the ones who sell their work consistently. And don’t get us started on pricing! Most artists avoid looking at or talking about pricing like it’s the plague, but it’s incredibly important to have a plan and not price off the cuff. In this toolkit, we share strategies for branding yourself in an authentic way, and a framework to build a pricing strategy that will earn respect from your buyers. Spoiler alert: the answer to selling more art is NOT lowering your prices!
WHAT ARTISTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE ARTIST ENTREPRENEUR...
"In order to learn more about the marketing side of art, I decided to sign up for The Bootcamp. Best decision I ever made! I followed the outline and in just a few months I noticed amazing results! The followers on my art page quadrupled, people signed up on my website, I networked with other artists at shows (which led to me participating in shows I did not even know about) and most importantly sold more art than ever on and offline, (even got my first commission). Thank you so much, Catherine! You inspired me to explore the unknown and push my boundaries! " - Sylvia Larkin, Artist
“Catherine's message on how to focus my plan and be consistent with my habits is such great advice for any entrepreneur. I now have specifics and details on how to move forward with my art business. I learned so much from her in just one session. I’m feeling very motivated and inspired. Thank you very much Catherine, I’m lucky to have connected with you!” — Tracy Armstrong, Artist