Facebook + Instagram + Email = Growing Your Art Business Toolkit
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A 75 minute workshop on Facebook + Instagram + Email = Growing Your Art BusinessToolkit.
- A 60 minute audio Q&A recording done with real artists who have the same challenges as you! Listen to this audio while working in the studio or during your commute.
- A printable worksheet to support you in the implementation of the concepts taught in the workshop.
- A printable 10-point checklist that will guide you through each of your next steps so you don’t feel confused or overwhelmed about what you should be doing next
- An exclusive audio interview with a professional art advisor on how to use social media and email to get noticed by the industry
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Best practices and tools to build your confidence when it comes to selling your art online
- A strategic framework to create and share content without feeling overwhelmed
- How to use social media and email marketing to actually make sales (not just build a fan club)
- The 10-steps you’ll need to implement in your art business to get results
- Mindset tips to keep moving forward in your art business and get results online
- Feedback from real artists who have questions just like you
- Insight from a professional art advisor on how to use social media and email to get noticed by the industry
TELL ME MORE…
New algorithms, new rules, new social media channels… Getting people to see your posts can feel very overwhelming to say the least. Yet building and nurturing a fan base should be a priority, and can even be fun if you understand which strategies work and have the most impact. Oh yeah, and how about monetizing that fanbase? We’ll talk about that too.
WHAT ARTISTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE ARTIST ENTREPRENEUR...
"In order to learn more about the marketing side of art, I decided to sign up for The Bootcamp. Best decision I ever made! I followed the outline and in just a few months I noticed amazing results! The followers on my art page quadrupled, people signed up on my website, I networked with other artists at shows (which led to me participating in shows I did not even know about) and most importantly sold more art than ever on and offline, (even got my first commission). Thank you so much, Catherine! You inspired me to explore the unknown and push my boundaries! " - Sylvia Larkin, Artist
“Catherine's message on how to focus my plan and be consistent with my habits is such great advice for any entrepreneur. I now have specifics and details on how to move forward with my art business. I learned so much from her in just one session. I’m feeling very motivated and inspired. Thank you very much Catherine, I’m lucky to have connected with you!” — Tracy Armstrong, Artist