Finding Your Niche and Connecting with the Right Audience Toolkit
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A 75 minute workshop on Finding Your Niche and Connecting with the Right Audience.
- A 60 minute audio Q&A recording done with real artists who have the same challenges as you! Listen to this audio while working in the studio or during your commute.
- A printable worksheet to support you in the implementation of the concepts taught in the workshop.
- A printable 10-point checklist that will guide you through each of your next steps so you don’t feel confused or overwhelmed about what you should be doing next
- An exclusive audio interview with artist Cat DePillar who explains how she finds, connects and sells her art to her target audience.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
How to establish the foundations of your business and set yourself up for success
A strategic framework to identify your niche, and connect + sell to your ideal collectors
The 10-steps you’ll need to implement in your art business to get results
Mindset tips to keep moving forward in your art business and connect with the right people
Feedback from real artists who have questions just like you
Insight from a professional artist who successfully positioned herself and now works with her
TELL ME MORE…
I know what you’re thinking: If you just knew how to find and connect with your target audience, business (and life) would be so much simpler! I hear you, because you are not the only artist out there who feels and thinks this way. In this toolkit we walk you through the simple process and mindset shifts needed to help you identify who your ideal client is, find them, and connect with them. Sound too easy? You’ll definitely need to put in the work, but if you are willing to get out of your comfort zone and buckle down, then yes, it’s as easy as that!
WHAT ARTISTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE ARTIST ENTREPRENEUR...
"In order to learn more about the marketing side of art, I decided to sign up for The Bootcamp. Best decision I ever made! I followed the outline and in just a few months I noticed amazing results! The followers on my art page quadrupled, people signed up on my website, I networked with other artists at shows (which led to me participating in shows I did not even know about) and most importantly sold more art than ever on and offline, (even got my first commission). Thank you so much, Catherine! You inspired me to explore the unknown and push my boundaries! " - Sylvia Larkin, Artist
“Catherine's message on how to focus my plan and be consistent with my habits is such great advice for any entrepreneur. I now have specifics and details on how to move forward with my art business. I learned so much from her in just one session. I’m feeling very motivated and inspired. Thank you very much Catherine, I’m lucky to have connected with you!” — Tracy Armstrong, Artist