Getting More Clients to Say Yes! Selling Without Feeling Like a Sell Out Toolkit
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A 75 minute workshop on Getting More Clients to Say Yes! Selling Without Feeling Like a Sell Out Toolkit.
- A 60 minute audio Q&A recording done with real artists who have the same challenges as you! Listen to this audio while working in the studio or during your commute.
- A printable worksheet to support you in the implementation of the concepts taught in the workshop.
- A printable 10-point checklist that will guide you through each of your next steps so you don’t feel confused or overwhelmed about what you should be doing next
- An exclusive audio interview with a professional art consultant who’ll share the do's and don’ts to selling to the industry
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Best practices and tools to build your confidence when it comes to selling… Because we all
have to sell!
- A strategic framework with the exact steps to selling your art wether it’s online or offline
- The 10-steps you’ll need to implement in your art business to get results
- Mindset tips to keep moving forward in your art business and make sales
- Feedback from real artists who have questions just like you
- Insight from a professional art consultant who’ll share the does and don’t to selling to the
TELL ME MORE…
Selling… oh boy! That word that makes so many artists run and hide! But the truth is, every artrepreneur needs to learn basic selling skills so they can thrive. Whether you want to sell to your collector base directly, get a gallery to represent you, or build partnerships with influencers or other business owners, you need to know how to sell. In this toolkit, we’ll share techniques and strategies for selling in an authentic way and turning your clients into repeat collectors of your work, without feeling salesy or icky.
WHAT ARTISTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE ARTIST ENTREPRENEUR...
"In order to learn more about the marketing side of art, I decided to sign up for The Bootcamp. Best decision I ever made! I followed the outline and in just a few months I noticed amazing results! The followers on my art page quadrupled, people signed up on my website, I networked with other artists at shows (which led to me participating in shows I did not even know about) and most importantly sold more art than ever on and offline, (even got my first commission). Thank you so much, Catherine! You inspired me to explore the unknown and push my boundaries! " - Sylvia Larkin, Artist
“Catherine's message on how to focus my plan and be consistent with my habits is such great advice for any entrepreneur. I now have specifics and details on how to move forward with my art business. I learned so much from her in just one session. I’m feeling very motivated and inspired. Thank you very much Catherine, I’m lucky to have connected with you!” — Tracy Armstrong, Artist